THATSPLICINGADVENTURE’S 15K FOLLOWER GIVE AWAY!
Thank you so much to all of our adventurers! Many of you just recently joined us and many have been following since the beginning. However long you’ve been here, all of us here at TSplicA love and appreciate you! To show our gratitude, we’ll be doing a give away!
- First place: Five Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed and fully colored drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Smeargle, Mareep, and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Second place: Three Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Mareep and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Third place: One Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A sketch by Melissa. Competitively bred Bidoof from Ryan.
- Reblog this post once to enter. Likes do not count.
- Winners will be chosen with a random number generator
- Following is not necessary, but we’d love if you would check out our blog!
- You must have your ask box open to win.
- Winners must respond within 24 hours.
- You must have a copy of Pokemon X or Y, a 2DS or 3DS, and access to wifi.
- All prize drawings will be either of an existing splice by TSplicA, or a Pokemon. No NSFW.
- Unreasonable splicing requests (splice all Kanto Pokemon!) will most likely be denied.
- The give away ends at 11:59PM PST on August 9, 2014.
My first ever Pokemon splice. Spring Sawsbuck + Chandelure + Cofagrius = Sawsgrilure. I’m pretty dang proud of myself for this.
Spirit Deer Pokemon
Type: Ghost, Fire
I thought that the Mudkip line and the Whismur line would be cool looking together and this happened.
awwww LOOK AT THIS CUTE
Initially, we said that we would open our ask box for requests on August 1st, but we will be opening for requests on September 1st.
A lot of our mods have become busy with things like work and school and battling cancer (which you can help out with here!) Because of this, we haven’t finished nearly as many requests as we expected to by this time.
We will work hard to continue making splices for everyone! Thank you for understanding.
In the mean time,
I actually think this was a super awesome request, the two pokemon were super compatible splice-wise!
I rather like this one.
Some splices I did over the past couple days. (Mightyena/Manectric, Blastoise/Emboar, Krokorok/Cofagrigus, Shedninja/Ghastly/Chandelure, Miltank/Nidorino)
Its a splice of two humans and a Pokemon so I hope it is allowed.
so…. here the story with this… i call it a ghryph, it has parts of noctowl, flaaffy, celebi, and abdol. (all picked from THIS site)
I was splicing Vensaur and Torterra, and I had trouble with that so I started splicing it with Gigalith and I was like Wauw Torterra hasn’t gotten a mega evolution yet” SO I made this