Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots’ behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman.
This challenge in Five Nights at Freddy’s themed! There are quite a few things you could do for this challenge:
so i was playing tile puzzles with shade and this solosis decided to photobomb just as i was finishing and i cannot stop laughign omg
EAT YOUR HEART OUT, POKEFUSION.
So I decided to splice my two most favorite pokemon together!
No names for these two. Just a baby fusion between a Female Kingdra and a male Noivern. I originally had the Horsea/Noibat with no feed, but then I realized that it couldn’t swim in the ocean with those big of ears and it can’t fly/walk on land so I gave it Noibat’s feet. However it’s kinda hard to tell but I promise they’re there. I also rounded out the Kingdra/Noivern’s wings to resemble fins.
national moment of silence 2014 (for victims of police brutality)
share the following:
A Shinx and Eevee fusion
I’m back from my holiday and ready to do even more splicing!
Congratulations, and thank you to everyone that participated. The winners can submit their 3DS friend codes and choices for their prizes.
As a general announcement, the entire TSplicA crew apologizes for the lack of activity. We’ve all been busy, but we’ll try to fill more requests soon.
This giveaway ends tonight!
THATSPLICINGADVENTURE’S 15K FOLLOWER GIVE AWAY!
Thank you so much to all of our adventurers! Many of you just recently joined us and many have been following since the beginning. However long you’ve been here, all of us here at TSplicA love and appreciate you! To show our gratitude, we’ll be doing a give away!
- First place: Five Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed and fully colored drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Smeargle, Mareep, and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Second place: Three Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Mareep and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Third place: One Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A sketch by Melissa. Competitively bred Bidoof from Ryan.
- Reblog this post once to enter. Likes do not count.
- Winners will be chosen with a random number generator
- Following is not necessary, but we’d love if you would check out our blog!
- You must have your ask box open to win.
- Winners must respond within 24 hours.
- You must have a copy of Pokemon X or Y, a 2DS or 3DS, and access to wifi.
- All prize drawings will be either of an existing splice by TSplicA, or a Pokemon. No NSFW.
- Unreasonable splicing requests (splice all Kanto Pokemon!) will most likely be denied.
- The give away ends at 11:59PM PST on August 9, 2014.
All of the splices I’ve done so far. I’m proudest of the Vaporeon/Lugia/Charmeleon fusion and the Cyclops Worm-Dragon.